Attendees will have the opportunity to:
• Build a computer here at the campus.
• See exciting interactive demonstrations
• Tour the campus
• Meet with faculty and staff
• Observe the hands-on learning environment
• Explore future career education goals in the technology and medical arenas.
Prospective students will learn how they can earn a Bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an Associate’s in 1.5 years through ECPI’s convenient year-round schedule. For more information about Career Discovery Day, please visitwww.ecpi.edu.
Again ECPI University, including its College of Health Science, Medical Careers Institute, is pleased to announce Campus Discovery Day, an open house to be held at 250 Berryhill Road, Suite 300, Columbia on Saturday, January 17, 2015 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
If you have questions about the event, please contact Kiara Cancer, ECPI's Freshman Admissions Advisor. Her contact information is as follows:
ECPI University | 250 Berryhill Road, Suite 300 | Columbia, SC 29210
(Phone) 803-772-3333 x75814 | KCancer@degree.ecpi.edu | http://www.ecpi.edu