Parents of Seniors—You Will Learn:
- The Importance of Completing the FAFSA, Regardless of How Much Money You Make!!!!
- The Changes in Financial Aid and the FAFSA for 2014-2015
- How the Rules have Changed In Favor of Small Business Owners!
- Critical Information You Haven’t Heard About Financial Aid and How the Process Really Works!
- How Your Family’s EFC (Expected Family Contribution) is Calculated and if it can be Lowered
- How to Properly Complete the New FAFSA and Avoid Common Mistakes that Cost You Money!!!
- How to Effectively Appeal College Award Letters—You May Not Have to Accept the Initial Offer
- How to Handle Unique Situations (Divorce, Guardianship, etc.)
- The “Nuts and Bolts” of Need and Merit-Based Financial Aid
- Powerful Cash Flow Secrets that Can Make Paying for College Painless!!!
- And Much More......
When: Thursday, January 22nd, 2015, 6:30 pm
Where: Westwood High School Auditorium
Each family in attendance will be entitled to a FREE monthly E-newsletter on College Planning. The workshop is free, but we ask that you register so we have the appropriate number of handouts.
Reserve Your Seat(s) Today at:
www.cfcsc.com OR call 798-0390
Westwood High School Guidance Department
American College Planning Foundation
The College Funding Center of SC
Rob Mendenall, Certified College Planning Specialist